At Bishop’s HVAC, we know that choosing a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Sacramento is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Bishop’s HVAC a call at 916-591-6889. We’re happy to help!