Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Bishop’s HVAC boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Sacramento. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, since this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Bishop’s HVAC a call at 916-591-6889 when you’d like to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Bishop’s HVAC
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from our team at Bishop’s HVAC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.